About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Up and away

Finally made another card.... it's been months! I have come to realize that I'm good at buying things but really crappy using them. It felt nice to finally have som time and actually create something!

I used Mama Elephants cute stamps on this one from the Up and away stamp set and the matching die set. Now why haven't I used matching dies before??? So much easier!

Well, here's the card. I hope you'll like it. :)





   

   
   


Thanks for stopping by.
Take care! Hugs Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)