About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Catch Your Dream


I made a card with a lovely digi stamp from Little Blue Button Stamps. I'm so in love with dream catchers and I was so happy when I found this image in their shop. :) I tried to make this card a bit grungy and I'm really pleased with how this turned out.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge Blog, Week 410: Bring on the bling
- Simon Says Stamp, Simon Says: Happy Birthday

Here's the card. I hope you'll like it. :)







   

   
   


Thanks for stopping by. Take care!
Hugs, Hanna

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and great work with your inks Hannah, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and sweet image!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)